We use agree with + a person, idea, or situation:
- I usually agree with my boss.
- Jack agreed with my idea of revising our catalog.
- I don’t agree with allowing professional athletes participate in the Olympics.
We use agree to + verb:
- I never agreed to fix Jim’s computer. He must be mistaken.
- We agreed to lower the commission rate for just one month for that client.
- Thanks for agreeing to become a member of this website!
Lastly, we use agree on + an idea or situation. The grammar is agree on + noun / gerund:
- Can we agree on meeting again next week at the same time?
- I hope you can agree on the terms of this contract.
- The CEO finally agreed on the budget for next year.